- Tools and Practices I Use In Every Real-World Software Project
- My Blog Now Features a News Aggregator
- What Were Server-Side Image Maps?
- Build a Raspberry Pi Linux System the Hard Way
- Practices that Make Raspberry Pi Work Easier
- 2020 Year in Review
- Journal Apps with Reminders Help Make and Break Habits
- Video Resources for Embedded Linux Learners
- RetroTS- Porting the RetroForth VM to Typescript
- Keeping an Offline Copy of StackOverflow with Kiwix
- The Makerspace Journey (Pecha Kucha Talk)
- 2019 Year in Review
- Software Tools for Hobby-Scale Projects
- What were CGI scripts?
- Raspberry Pi Weather Station with Secure Scuttlebutt
- Problems and Solutions for Spaced Repetition Software
- Vintage Computer Restoration, Part II
- Vintage Computer Restoration, Part I
- 2018 Year in Review, Part III
- 2018 Year in Review, Part II
- 2018 Year in Review, Part I
- Midwest Vintage Computing Festival
- Really Simple Typescript Builds with Parcel
- Fabulous Text Only Websites, 2018 Edition
- Browser-Speech: Simplified HTML5 Speech Synthesis
- A Year of Developer Journals with jrnl.sh
- Porting Naivechain to Typescript
- Listening to Developer News While Driving
- Interesting Finds: io-ts Runtime Type Checker
- FlashForth Installation: Arduino UNO on Linux and Mac
- Common Forth Symbols and Idioms
- Real World Use Case For Typescript Record Types
- FORTH Programming as a Learning Experience
- My Volt Framework Lightning Talk at RubyConf
- Persistent Key/Value Storage via Ruby Standard Lib
- Writing Ruby Square Bracket Methods
- Ruby Websocket Services with Websocketd
- OpenFarm: 323% beyond funding goal in one month.
- Dokku and Docker for Impatient Rubyists
- OpenFarm Kickstarter is Live!
- What Are Cookies, Anyway?
- The Secret Lives of HTTP Requests
- Universally Awesome Pull Requests
- Tools for Writing Better Ruby
- FarmBot Featured in WIRED Magazine
- Bravery: My Micro State Machine Library for Ruby.
- Look Ma! No Flash! HTML5 audio recorder with WebRTC
- $15.05 of appetizers, please.